februari, april en september 2022
We are the leading global provider of smart logistics. Our range of services covers the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks and technology-driven customer solutions. We deliver through multiple digital platforms and a global network of 128 business units in 60 countries.In 2022 we have an opportunity for one Intern at our People Department.
Wie ben jij?
Enrolled in a bachelor educational program preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration (Bedrijfskunde).
- Knowledge about Human Resource Management systems.
- Experience in Microsoft applications.
- Can adequately process information independently.
- Is driven, creative and self-motivated with a focus on learning, growth, and sharing experiences.
- Has an excellent command of the Dutch language, both orally and written.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Wat ga je doen?
Involved in supporting operational and project activities where needed.
- Assist with document archiving and registration.
- Reviewing initiatives and follow up.
- Ensures relevant reports and presentations structure.
- Provides support with other administrative and clerical tasks.
Wat bieden wij?
An attractive and challenging internship with plenty of room for your personal development. You work in an ambitious and enthusiastic team. A competitive internship fee with excellent secondary employment conditions are part of the conditions.
Geïnteresseerd in deze functie?
We are looking forward to your application via email@example.com